Bridgerland Technical College
Scholarships are available to our graduating high school seniors as well as to our adult students. Scholarship funds generally are applied in full directly to the the recipients student account within two weeks of the student accepting the award and beginning training. Bridgerland is obligated to terms set forth by various scholarship providers and funds not used according to terms may be removed. Scholarship recipients may be required to maintain standards of progress and attendance. See the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Scholarship Recipients for more information.
For all scholarships where tuition is waived by the College, and unless specifically noted on a scholarship application, many of Bridgerland’s certificate programs qualify. Check here for a listing of Scholarship Eligible Programs.
High School Seniors:
- The Bridgerland Scholarship (for graduating high school seniors) is awarded to graduating high school seniors in the Utah Bear River Region, who have a desire to succeed in a technical area, and who are serious about attending and completing training at Bridgerland. This scholarship waives tuition up to $1,000 for recipient’s enrollment in one certificate program beginning within one year of high school graduation.
- Bridgerland's Summer FREE START Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors in the Utah Bear River Region who are looking to complete a Bridgerland certificate they have already been enrolled in as a high school senior and other seniors who are planning on attending Bridgerland for the first time after graduation. This scholarship waives tuition up to $500 for enrollment in an eligible certificate program beginning in June, July, August, or September immediately following the student’s graduation from high school.
- Bridgerland Technical College's Presidential Scholarship honors the academic and vocational achievements of distinguished graduating high school seniors. This scholarship recognizes students who demonstrate exceptional ability and distinct accomplishment in career and technical education fields.
Additional scholarships may be available and will be posted here throughout the year. Please check back!
Recipients of tuition waivers and scholarships for graduating high school seniors (including but not limited to the Bridgerland Scholarship (for graduating high school seniors), Bridgerland's Presidential Scholarship, and the Career & Technical Education Tuition Awards) are expected to begin training at Bridgerland Technical College within one year of graduation from high school. Scholarships may be held for a later start date for students who wish to serve church missions or who may be involved in military service beginning within that year following high school graduation, who would like to begin training immediately following their service. These students must notify the Financial Aid Office within one year of high school graduation of their plans, request the tuition waiver/scholarship be held, and have the date the student must enroll and begin using the scholarship determined. Bridgerland’s Summer FREE START Scholarship may not be held.
- The Bridgerland Scholarship (for adult students) is available to students currently enrolled in a Bridgerland Technical College certificate program or to students who have completed admissions and have a confirmed start date. This award waives tuition up to $1,000. Recipients selected on the basis of both merit and need.
- The Gene Haas Scholarship is available to current Bridgerland Technical College CNC Machining program students, as well as incoming students with a confirmed start date in that program. An initial scholarship may be assigned on the basis of merit with an emphasis on students’ aptitude and motivation to successfully complete training. This scholarship may be renewed so long as recipient continues to demonstrate progress at a motivated rate.
- Scholarship funds and a matching dollar tuition waiver are available through the Utah NASA Space Grant Consortium Scholarship to students enrolled in a Bridgerland Technical College certificate program supportive of or related to aerospace. Student’s training and career goals should also be supportive of the aerospace industry.
Other scholarships/waivers for adult students may also be available throughout the year. Students are encouraged to check back here just prior to and throughout their enrollment for scholarship opportunities. Paper applications and information are also available at the Financial Aid Office.
External Scholarships may be available to high school seniors and adult college students from sources not affiliated with Bridgerland Technical College. Application processing, recipient selection, prize awarding and scholarship terms are the sole discretion and responsibility of the company or organization offering the award. Should you choose to participate any agreements, commitments or contracts are between the applicant and the company or organization and in no way involve Bridgerland Technical College. External Scholarship application information is posted here only as a courtesy. You should not have to pay a fee for any scholarship application. If you are asked to pay a fee in association with any of the scholarships posted here, it is recommended you terminate the application and notify the Bridgerland Technical College Financial Aid office. Any questions, suggestions, complaints, comments, or appreciations should be directed to the company or organization offering the award.
We welcome donations of all kinds to help support scholarships. Click here to learn more about how you can change a life!
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies.
Get In Touch
View Our Site
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm (We will be open at 7:30 am on the first day of registration)
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
In-Person Hours Brigham City Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free: 866-701-1100