Bridgerland Technical College
Scholarships are available to our graduating high school seniors as well as to our adult students. Scholarship funds generally are applied in full directly to the recipients student account within two weeks of the student accepting the award and beginning training. Bridgerland is obligated to terms set forth by various scholarship providers and funds not used according to terms may be removed. Scholarship recipients may be required to maintain standards of progress and attendance. See the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Scholarship Recipients for more information.
For all scholarships where tuition is waived by the College, and unless specifically noted on a scholarship application, many of Bridgerland’s certificate programs qualify. Check here for a listing of Scholarship Eligible Programs.
High School Seniors:
- The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Tuition Award is available to outstanding CTE students throughout Utah who will graduate from high school in 2018. Applicant must have a valid CTE occupational goal with plans for immediate employment after completing training. Nominees must submit complete portfolio requirements and application form. Recipients at Bridgerland may be recognized with a $1,000 tuition waiver. For instructions and application, or more information about the CTE award -- visit the Utah State Board of Education online at www.schools.utah.gov/cte/resources/scholarshipsawards. The deadline is quickly approaching – Apply now!
- The Bridgerland Scholarship (for graduating high school seniors) is awarded to graduating high school seniors in the Utah Bear River Region, who have a desire to succeed in a technical area, and who are serious about attending and completing training at Bridgerland. This scholarship waives tuition up to $1,000 for recipient’s enrollment in one certificate program beginning within one year of high school graduation.
- Bridgerland's Summer FREE START Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors in the Utah Bear River Region who are looking to complete a Bridgerland certificate they have already been enrolled in as a high school senior and other seniors who are planning on attending Bridgerland for the first time after graduation. This scholarship waives tuition up to $500 for enrollment in an eligible certificate program beginning in June, July, August, or September immediately following the student’s graduation from high school.
Additional scholarships may be available and will be posted here throughout the year. Please check back!
Recipients of tuition waivers and scholarships for graduating high school seniors (including but not limited to the Bridgerland Scholarship (for graduating high school seniors), Bridgerland's Presidential Scholarship, and the Career & Technical Education Tuition Awards) are expected to begin training at Bridgerland Technical College within one year of graduation from high school. Scholarships may be held for a later start date for students who wish to serve church missions or who may be involved in military service beginning within that year following high school graduation, who would like to begin training immediately following their service. These students must notify the Financial Aid Office within one year of high school graduation of their plans, request the tuition waiver/scholarship be held, and have the date the student must enroll and begin using the scholarship determined. Bridgerland’s Summer FREE START Scholarship may not be held.
- The Bridgerland Scholarship (for adult students) is available to students currently enrolled in a Bridgerland Technical College certificate program or to students who have completed admissions and have a confirmed start date. This award waives tuition up to $1,000. Recipients selected on the basis of both merit and need.
- The Cache Chamber of Commerce Women in Business and Bridgerland Technical College invite female students residing in Cache Valley to apply for this scholarship. Assisting professional women by providing networking and professional development opportunities, Women in Business offers this scholarship to adult students currently enrolled in a certificate program and to those who have completed admissions by the application deadline and are scheduled to begin training by the fall. Application and more information available online at wib.usu.edu.
- Soroptimist International of Ogden (SIO) is a volunteer organization for business and professional women who work to improve the lives of women and girls in the local community. Each year, thousands of determined women have left behind lives filled with poverty, domestic violence, and substance abuse in order to turn their lives around and pursue their dreams. The Soroptimist Live Your Dream: Education & Training Awards for Women program provides cash grants to women who are working to better their lives through additional schooling and skills training. In addition to the application, applicants must also submit two reference forms.
Other scholarships/waivers for adult students may also be available throughout the year. Students are encouraged to check back here just prior to and throughout their enrollment for scholarship opportunities. Paper applications and information are also available at the Financial Aid Office.
External Scholarships may be available to high school seniors and adult college students from sources not affiliated with Bridgerland Technical College. Application processing, recipient selection, prize awarding and scholarship terms are the sole discretion and responsibility of the company or organization offering the award. Should you choose to participate any agreements, commitments or contracts are between the applicant and the company or organization and in no way involve Bridgerland Technical College. External Scholarship application information is posted here only as a courtesy. You should not have to pay a fee for any scholarship application. If you are asked to pay a fee in association with any of the scholarships posted here, it is recommended you terminate the application and notify the Bridgerland Technical College Financial Aid office. Any questions, suggestions, complaints, comments, or appreciations should be directed to the company or organization offering the award.
We welcome donations of all kinds to help support scholarships. Click here to learn more about how you can change a life!
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies.
Get In Touch
View Our Site
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm (We will be open at 7:30 am on the first day of registration)
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Branch Campus
In-Person Hours Brigham City Branch Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free: 866-701-1100