Offers are now being accepted for the Bridgerland Technical College spec home at 1853 North 400 West, Logan, Utah. The home is currently under construction with an estimated completion date before June 30, 2021. Please submit all offers to Lisa Rock, Bridgerland Technical College, 1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321. Offers will be accepted until 2 p.m. on Friday, January 15, 2020.
Conditions of the Offer:
- Cashier’s check or money order in the amount of $1,500 must accompany the offer at date of submittal. Money will be refunded if offer is not accepted.
- Bridgerland Technical College reserves the right to reject any and all offers.
- Forfeiture of the $1,500 cashier’s check or money order of the accepted offer may be required if the offer is rescinded by the applicant.
- The balance of the offer is due before occupancy of the house will be allowed. A residential construction agreement between Bridgerland Technical College (Builder) and the successful bidder is required to clearly document the bidder (Owner) respective responsibilities through the remainder of the construction process.
- Offers must be addressed and submitted to Lisa Rock in a sealed envelope. Please indicate on the envelope that the offer is for the Full-Time Project House.
- The “offer” amount is defined as “the amount over and above the total actual cost incurred by BTECH building technology in the construction and sale of the home.” (The estimated total cost of the home is $280,000.)
- Builder shall provide Owner reasonable opportunity to provide input on the limited construction options listed below:
- Paint Color
- Siding Color
- Cabinet Materials
- Cabinet tops
Buyer(s) agree to pay the “offer” amount plus all of the costs:
- Total actual cost of construction incurred by BTECH
- All Closing Costs
- Home Insurance
- Owners/Title Insurance
- Home Warranty Plan