Offers are now being accepted on the Bridgerland Technical College high school project house. Please submit all bids to Lisa Rock, Bridgerland Technical College, 1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321.
Bids due: Monday, Sept 21, 2021
Conditions of the Offer:
- Cashier’s check or money order in the amount of $2,000 must accompany the offer at date of submittal. Money will be refunded if offer is not accepted.
- Home must be removed from property site by November 22, 2021.
- Bridgerland Technical College reserves the right to reject any and all offers.
- Forfeiture of the $2,000 cashier’s check or money order of the accepted bid will be required if the offer is rejected by the applicant.
- Balance of offer is due by Friday, Oct 29, 2021, and/or before house is moved from Bridgerland Technical College.
- All offers to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to Lisa Rock. Please indicate on the envelope that the offer is for the High School Project House.
- All offers will be submitted in the form of, “what the buyer will pay above and beyond the final costs incurred by BTECH building technology in the construction of the home.” (An estimate of the final cost can be acquired by contacting Richie Calderwood)