Offers are now being accepted for the Bridgerland Technical College spec home at 1838 North 400 West, Logan, Utah. Please submit all offers to Lisa Rock, Bridgerland Technical College, 1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321. Offers will be accepted until 2 p.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
Conditions of the Offer:
- Cashiers check or money order in the amount of $5,000 must accompany the offer at date of submittal. Money will be refunded if offer is not accepted.
- Bridgerland Technical College reserves the right to reject any and all offers.
- Forfeiture of the $5,000 cashiers check or money order of the accepted offer will be required if the offer is rejected by the applicant.
- Balance of offer is due by August 15, 2019, and/or before house is occupied.
- All offers to be submitted in a sealed envelope to Lisa Rock. Please indicate on the envelope that the offer is for the Full-Time Project House.
- All offers will be submitted in the form of, “what the buyer will pay above and beyond the final costs incurred by BTECH building technology in the construction of the home.” (An estimate of the final cost can be acquired by contacting Richie Calderwood).