Bridgerland Technical College

Requesting a Transcript/Certificate

A transcript is a copy of a student’s educational record. It is an inventory of the student throughout their program of study and includes full enrollment history, courses attempted, grades/ratings earned, and certificates awarded.

A student may request an official or an unofficial transcript. Both transcripts contain the same academic information; however, the official transcript has features that an unofficial transcript does not. The official transcript, for example, maybe printed on special paper, come sealed in an envelope, and be marked as “official.”  Official transcripts are usually required when applying to another school.  An opened envelope, a photocopy of an original transcript, or an altered transcript are considered “unofficial.”

A certificate is offered to students who have completed the graduation requirements of a program at the College. Students may request a copy of any certificate awarded to them.

Fill out and print the Transcript/Certificate Request Form and submit it to Student Services for processing. Request forms may be submitted in person or by emailing