LS 105: Project Management: Starting and Finishing Critical Tasks
Leadership means getting things done. Tasks. Projects. Assignments.
But how do we get things done? What are the steps? What are the requirements? What are the skills?
New leaders may be overwhelmed by the task. Veteran leaders may doubt their own effectiveness.
The Workshop - We’ll explore how to—
- Understand business best practices and methodologies for project management.
- Manage and lead projects that are efficient and effective.
- Prioritize tasks up and down the organization ladder.
- Coordinate schedules and logistics.
- Effectively use resources inside and outside the group.
- Communicate to run their projects.
Books and Supplies
Text and materials provided.
About the Class
I Want to Get Started
Hours of Operation
Logan Campus - Main
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm