Emotional Intelligence Applied
Emotional intelligence has been a buzzword in the professional industry for a couple of decades. And with good reason! Research consistently suggests that it is the single most influential predictor of personal and career success.
However, if you’ve read any emotional intelligence books or websites out there, you already know that they are heavy on theory. Incidentally, very few resources exist that teach us how to put those theories into action. This workshop is designed to do exactly that.
This is an interactive workshop with a lot of hands-on exercises and activities. The discussion will focus on the following:
- Understanding the five areas of emotional intelligence
- Weighing the impact of effective and poor emotional intelligence on our team
- Applying emotional intelligence skills to ourselves and our interactions with others
- Learning hands-on, practical application tools to implement into our everyday lives
- Exploring and practicing techniques to apply our understanding in real-world situations
Books and Supplies
Text and materials provided.
About the Class
I Want to Get Started
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies. This hands-on technical education provides occupational education, skills training, and workforce development to support the educational and economic development of the Bear River Region.
Get In Touch
Careers at BTECH
View Our Site
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Brigham City Campus
325 West 1100 South
Brigham City, UT 84302