Summer Registration Opens May 10th
Information Technology - High School
Students may choose from the following courses when prerequisites listed are met:
PC Professional ($30 fee)
- Learn foundational IT concepts, including installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PC hardware and software. Students will tear-down and rebuild a PC and laptop as part of the course.
Networking Technology ($30 fee)
- Gain the skills to configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
Security Essentials ($30 fee)
- Learn how to secure networks from unauthorized activity through effective security policy, authentication, and encryption.
Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking ($5 fee)
- Sample both defensive and offensive security in an introductory, projects-based course.
Linux Essentials ($5 fee)
- Learn the basics of the Linux operating system, including command line, file management, and open-source applications.
Mac Essentials ($5 fee)
- Learn features and techniques for navigating, configuring, and optimizing a Mac computer.
CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification is available with advanced preparation. Exam fees are extra.
PC Pro is a prerequisite for Networking Tech.
Networking Tech is a prerequisite for Security Essentials and Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking
About the Class
I Want to Get Started
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies.
Get In Touch
View Our Site
Careers at BTECH
Hours of Operation
Logan Campus - Main
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Branch Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm
Logan Campus - Main (Office)
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free: 866-701-1100