Registration Opens August 1
Information Technology - High School
Students may choose from the following courses when the prerequisites listed are met:
- Learn foundational IT concepts, including installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PC hardware and software. Students will tear down and rebuild a PC and laptop as part of the course.
- Gain the skills to configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
- Learn how to secure networks from unauthorized activity through effective security policy, authentication, and encryption.
Intro to Ethical Hacking
- Sample both defensive and offensive security in an introductory, projects-based course.
- Learn the basics of the Linux operating system, including command line, file management, and open-source applications.
CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification is available with advanced preparation. Exam fees are extra.
PC Pro is a prerequisite for Networking Tech.
Networking Tech is a prerequisite for Security Essentials and Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking
About the Class
I Want to Get Started
Hours of Operation
Logan Campus - Main
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm