Setting Goals and Managing Performance
We are in the season of performance reviews and setting performance goals with our teams.
This well-timed workshop can help us learn the skills to develop meaningful goals for our organizations. Additionally, we will practice hands-on tactics to accurately measure performance and regularly coach our teams.
The workshop will benefit leaders who plan for the future. In other words, it will benefit just about every leader. It will also benefit potential leaders— those who about to become leaders— with a requirement to set and reach goals.
Among other things, we’ll explore—
- Guides to develop more realistic and motivating goals for our teams
- Resources to communicate expectations and inspire
- Strategies to lead as a coach, rather than police
- Tools to ensure that performance appraisals fairly and accurately measure performance
- Approaches to developing a more dynamic and interactive approach to performance management
Books and Supplies
Text and materials provided.
About the Class
I Want to Get Started
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies. This hands-on technical education provides occupational education, skills training, and workforce development to support the educational and economic development of the Bear River Region.
Get In Touch
Careers at BTECH
View Our Site
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Brigham City Campus
325 West 1100 South
Brigham City, UT 84302