Bridgerland Technical College
Steps To Enroll
Visit with your High School Counselor about attending BTECH
Visit with your high school counselor (not necessary for summer courses) about attending; students must be at least 16 years of age and authorized to attend by their counselor or their designee*
Reserve Your Seat
Students are required to follow the program rules established by their instructor as well as the general rules outlined in the Student Handbook.
*Exceptions for secondary students younger than age 16 may be granted with the written permission from the CTE Director, high school counselor, and/or successful completion of the College programmatic assessment(s).
Check out our High School Course Offerings!
Offerings include our Logan Campus and our Brigham City Campus. Check out what each course offers during the school year and summer. Free tuition for Utah students.
Any student who fails to follow the program or Bridgerland Technical College rules will be counseled by the instructor or Student Services staff. All counseling will be documented using the High School Counseling Record, which will become a part of the student’s permanent file. Copies of all counseling records will be sent to the home high school for the school’s information and action. When a student receives a third counseling record, he/she is referred back to the home high school. Students who are dismissed from Bridgerland Technical College may appeal. If the College finds that readmission would be appropriate, a new enrollment form will be completed and given to the student. Students re-enrolled under this section will be enrolled on a “Contract” basis and will be required to sign an agreement setting forth re-enrollment terms. If the agreement is violated, the student will be referred back to his/her home high school and will not be allowed to re-enroll again during the school year.
Scholarships and/or Waivers for Graduating High School Students
Scholarships and/or Waivers are available for enrollment after high school graduation. Students may apply their senior year. Current scholarships can be found on the Financial Aid and Scholarships page.
Annual CTEPublice Notification of Nondiscriminaton
1. Bridgerland Technical College offers Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs in https://btech.edu/programs.
2. Admission to these programs is based on https://btech.edu/students/enrollment.
3. It is the policy of Bridgerland Technical College not to discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities in its CTE Programs, services, or activities as required by Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section of 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
4. It is the policy of Bridgerland Technical College not to discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex and disabilities or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; The Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
5. Bridgerland Technical College will take steps to assure that the lack of English skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in all educational and CTE programs.
6. For more information about your rights of grievance procedures, contact the Title IX Coordinator and the Section 504 Coordinator Associate Vice President for Student Services Renee Milne at 1301 North 600 West Logan, UT 84321; email@example.com; 435-750-3186.
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies. This hands-on technical education provides occupational education, skills training, and workforce development to support the educational and economic development of the Bear River Region.
Get In Touch
Careers at BTECH
View Our Site
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Brigham City Campus
325 West 1100 South
Brigham City, UT 84302