The Master Esthetics program prepares students to provide specialized skincare services (focused mainly on the face) and improving appearance with non-surgical techniques. Master Esthetics is a competency-based program for adult students. This training is delivered through instructor-led theory classes, demonstrations, presentations, projects, and practical application. Students will complete services on mannequins and clients in a spa-like setting, under the supervision of trained and experienced instructors. Upon completion of this certificate, students will be prepared and eligible to test for state licensing. This program supports the Bridgerland Technical College mission to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and hands-on technical education to the Bear River Region.
• Students will demonstrate competency at 90% or above in all theory and practical course work.
• Students will show proficiency in the following areas through completion of satisfactory mannequin and client services:
o Basic and machine facials
o Chemical peels
o Hot stone and microdermabrasion treatments
o Cosmetics application
o Lash application
o Hair removal procedures
o Spa manicures
o Spa pedicures
• Students will demonstrate proficiency in maintaining clean and safe equipment and work areas.
• Students will show growth in soft skills, professional communication, record keeping, and time management skills through instructor observation and participation.
The following are requirements for obtaining a Master Esthetics License in the State of Utah:
• Complete the 1200-hour course, pass school exams, and practical skills requirements at 90% or higher.
• Obtain the “Verification of Hours” required by the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing stamped by Bridgerland Technical College, signifying successful completion of courses and passing the final tests with at least a 90 percent on the theory portion and a 90 percent on the practical portion.
• Score a minimum of 70% on the State Board Exams issued by Prov, Inc.
WorkKeys Assessment: Workplace Documents (Level 5), Graphic Literacy (Level 4), and Applied Math (Level 4). Prospective students must successfully complete the basic academic assessment and provide a copy of the Assessment Center letter and score sheet with their completed application. Schedule an appointment here or call (435) 750-3188. Need a review? Enroll directly in Academic Learning.
Please note: A composite ACT score of 17 or a composite SAT score of 930 can waive assessment requirements if taken no more than four years prior to enrollment. Please email your ACT/SAT scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals must apply to the program.
Students must be 18 years of age or older prior to enrollment.
For additional information on occupational profile, please click here.
The words career and job are very different. To be specific, a job is what you show up to for work; a career spans your lifetime and includes your education, training, professional memberships, and is something you love doing.
This program accepts students utilizing a competitive application process. Please contact SSA's for questions about this program.The first step is to fill out the Bridgerland Technical College admissions form Brigham City Branch Campus Application
WorkKeys Assessment: Workplace Documents (Level 5), Graphic Literacy (Level 4), and Applied Math (Level 4) or a composite ACT score of 17 or a composite SAT score of 930 can waive assessment requirements if taken no more than four years prior to enrollment. Schedule an assessment appointment here or call (435) 750-3188. Need a review? Enroll directly in Academic Learning.
After application submission, you will schedule an interview for program acceptance with Vanessa. email@example.com.
Estimated Tuition & Fees
Course fees may vary.
Pell Eligible: Yes
Estimated Monthly Payment:
8 Hour Schedule: $649
Estimated Books & Supplies
Hours per Week
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies.
Get In Touch
View Our Site
Careers at BTECH
Hours of Operation
Logan Campus - Main
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Branch Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm
Logan Campus - Main (Office)
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free: 866-701-1100